Eyebrows have the major impact on the overall appearance of a person. Eyebrows that are done by professional and certified eyebrow specialists are gorgeous. However, you might not have the money and time to visit the salon as frequent as you would like. The following are some of the few DIY tips in order to keep your eyebrows look polished and gorgeous between your every appointment:
Before You Begin the Procedure
Before you start becoming your own eyebrow technician, have a professional and certified specialist shape your eyebrow. As a matter of fact, this will provide you reference points or tips for the shape you will maintain at home. Then, after having them professionally done, you must expect new growing hairs to arise within 3 to 4 weeks.
New threading and waxing service centers are opening nowadays all over the world. You should take the opportunity to grab some first-time client promos offered in your local place.
What You Will Need
- Brow Pencil
- Brow Shaping Scissors
- Spiral Brush
Do it Yourself Guidelines
- Use the spiral brush to brush off your brows upward.
- Trim excess hair with eyebrow shaping scissors. You should always remember that in eyebrow shaping, less is more. In addition to that, you can also cut more if necessary, so trim carefully as well as slowly to avoid unwanted mistakes.
- brush eyebrows in a downward motion and repeat, trimming guidelines of longer hairs. Just be very careful and do it slowly in order to not over trim it.
- brush eyebrows back into its place.
- Use the tweezers in order to pluck the hairs just below your eyebrow bone, grabbing at the root of the hair, and getting rid of the whole hair in one clearing motion. Pull the hairs in the direction of hair growth.
- Tweeze every stray hair between your eyebrows.
- Hold the brow pencil straight up at one side of your nose in order to find out where your eyebrow should begin. Tweeze every hair which go past the imaginary line.
- Hold the brow pencil at the angle, with the base at the side of the nose, and the topmost going over the center of your pupil. It will direct you to the tip of your natural eyebrow arch. Tweeze hairs which fall under your eyebrow arch. Remember, be very cautious not to over tweeze them.
- Angle your brow pencil to the outside of your eyes in order to find out where your eyebrow ends. Tweeze hairs which fall beyond the endpoint.
- Use an eyebrow pencil to fill in gaps or surfaces where hair is very few.
- Add highlighter to the eyebrow bone to incorporate a visual lift to your eye area.
Advantages of Microblading Procedure
Microblading Chicago is semi-permanent. You will not need to fill in your eyebrows every now and then to have them appear wonderful. Time is saved. Anyone with a lack of hair or hair loss in their eyebrows will benefit from this treatment.